I have been hearing about the Traffic Drive starting February 1st, But.... Will People of Delhi be ever sensible to Drive Safely? I think - "NEVER". You may widen the Roads, But still people drive like Crazy. People just seemt to not have any sense of Driving are given Driving Licence. The Traffic markings are just senseless, and Traffic Cops sometime just need a reason to give you a challan, and if you are lucky, you can save lot of money after a traffic violation.
People drive Cars with Black Tinted Glasses, when a person cannot see from Outside in the Car, I don't know how they get 100% visibility, specially after Dark. Certainly people with dark glasses have something to hide, and POLICE must check them, and it must be made a Capital punishment - maybe Rs. 10000 or impounding Car for 15 days.
DELHI NEEDS A TURNAROUND FOR TRAFFIC
No comments:
Post a Comment